installation error

• , it seems that you are querying a non existing file went you run it from the public_html directory.
    When you run is from the asgard directory you have these errors:

[tastywelshco@sharedserver10 asgard]$ php artisan asgard:install
    PHP Warning: require(/home/tastywelshco/public_html/asgard/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tastywelshco/public_html/asgard/artisan on line 18
    PHP Warning: require(/home/tastywelshco/public_html/asgard/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tastywelshco/public_html/asgard/artisan on line 18
    PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/tastywelshco/public_html/asgard/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/tastywelshco/public_html/asgard/artisan on line 18
    I have checked and the file /home/tastywelshco/public_html/asgard/artisan is existing and I elevated the file permission and checked the file ownership as well and it kept facing the error.

There is probably a conflict somewhere but I'm not able to pinpoint it with the elements I have.

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.