AdminLTE won't load

• I recently ran composer to include a laravel package for using Google Drive as a disk... I got that to work in tinker but when I went back to the site it is bringing up Flatly views while I'm in the backend. I can see it's loading dashboard and the widgets we have so I know it thinks its the backend.

I've stripped out all the Google Drive stuff, cleared everything but the problem persists. I don't even understand how to debug this issue. AdminLTE is still set as the backend theme in the asgard core config file.

• For /en/backend I'm getting AssetNotFoundException: No message

When I go to /backend it's loading the flatly theme and I get an error about the $alternate variable.

(I used to be able to go to just /en/backend and it's still loading my widgets and the dashboard)

• It's failing on ckeditor.js saying it doesn't exists. It's definitely in the correct spot in the Themes/AdminLTE folder and not present in Themes/Flatly folder making me think it is still trying to load Flatly for the backend.

• This same thing is happening when I try a fresh asgard install!

• I faced very similar problem, and in my case I found, that the reason is mcamara/laravel-localization package.After I downgraded it from 1.3.16 -> 1.3.11, my back started to func normally.

• For anyone else who finds this rolling back the version will work. But if you want to take advantage of the new functionality of the laravel-localization package you can change 2 files and add 1 file as outlined here.

https://github.com/AsgardCms/Platform/pull/670

• Thank you for your question. At this time we all technical solutions. we are always available to help and answer questions from individuals regarding using Gmail not working?

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.