AdminLTE won't load

• I recently ran composer to include a laravel package for using Google Drive as a disk... I got that to work in tinker but when I went back to the site it is bringing up Flatly views while I'm in the backend. I can see it's loading dashboard and the widgets we have so I know it thinks its the backend.

I've stripped out all the Google Drive stuff, cleared everything but the problem persists. I don't even understand how to debug this issue. AdminLTE is still set as the backend theme in the asgard core config file.

• For /en/backend I'm getting AssetNotFoundException: No message

When I go to /backend it's loading the flatly theme and I get an error about the $alternate variable.

(I used to be able to go to just /en/backend and it's still loading my widgets and the dashboard)

• It's failing on ckeditor.js saying it doesn't exists. It's definitely in the correct spot in the Themes/AdminLTE folder and not present in Themes/Flatly folder making me think it is still trying to load Flatly for the backend.

• This same thing is happening when I try a fresh asgard install!

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.