Page Module - Custom Fields, Not working

• I have watched the video and followed the instructions to a tee, but I am not seeing the fields show in the edit or create forms.

What is really strange is it doesn't appear that the Page create/edit screens are using the partial views from itself. When I make any change to Page->Resources->views->admin->partials->create-fields.blade.php directly I don't see the change in the form at all. Even adding a <h1>Hello World</h1> won't display. I can even delete the partials from the Page module admin views and clear all caches and the page still loads with the default form.

I am slightly mystified by how the create and edit forms load the HTML, I am confident it isn't from views->admin->partials. Which is where the code to look for settings in the config for custom fields lives.

Any help?

• Curious about this too....

• I've brought a working PageExtensions module, from a 2.x version of AsgardCMS I had setup for another project. It does not work anymore in 3.x.

There is for sure something not aligned in the documentation / video. Does anyone have any insights? Will post if I find anything, but so far no luck.

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.