Creating Front End Routes for Modules

• I've created a module and have the following route for the front end of my custom module

$router->group(['prefix' =>'/brokerquotes'], function (Router $router) {
    $router->bind('request', function ($id) {
            return app('Modules\Brokerquotes\Repositories\RequestRepository')->find($id);
        });
        $router->get('requests', [
            'as' => 'brokerquotes.request.index',
            'uses' => 'RequestController0',
            'middleware' => 'can:brokerquotes.requests.index'
        ]);
        $router->get('requests/create', [
            'as' => 'brokerquotes.request.create',
            'uses' => 'RequestController@create',
            'middleware' => 'can:brokerquotes.requests.create'
        ]);
        $router->post('requests', [
            'as' => 'brokerquotes.request.store',
            'uses' => 'RequestController@store',
            'middleware' => 'can:brokerquotes.requests.create'
        ]);

I have not created any views or pages as yet as I'm just trying to test to see if the routes are working. So when going to /en/brokerquotes/requests/create I am redirected to login.

The routes defined need to be public so how do I disable the redirect to login for these routes?

• admin

Did you add those routes in your backendRoutes.php file? If so that's why it's requesting you to login.

You need to create a file that will contain frontend routes, and load that file in your RouteServiceProvider in your module. Like here

• @nwidart said in Creating Front End Routes for Modules:

Did you add those routes in your backendRoutes.php file? If so that's why it's requesting you to login.

You need to create a file that will contain frontend routes, and load that file in your RouteServiceProvider in your module. Like here

I added this to the frontendRoute file and updated the ServiceProvider. It works now

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.