Moving a site to a new server

• alt text

• admin

I can't tell what you forgot with the info you're providing.

Maybe try the procedure again ?

• I kind of figured it out.

For some reason, the /en/auth/login is trying to use the custom front-end theme, and not the adminLT theme.

I copied the notifications.blade.php and the entire errors theme directory over to my custom theme directory, and it showed a page. Didn't have the login form, but at least I'm starting to show a little progress.

It didn't do this on my local box, but once it transferred to the server, it wants the auth/login to be part of the custom theme. Weird.

• admin

Hm the login views are always in the frontend theme (flatfly by default). So if you have a custom theme, it should always contain those views.

• I copied the layouts/account.blade.php file to the custom theme layouts directory, and now the form shows up, but after logging in, it redirects me to a blank custom theme page (the custom theme is shown with no content). It doesn't show the back end with the adminlte theme.

• admin

It shows a blank page when going to /backend?

• no, after copying the account.blade.php page over, it redirects to /en/auth/login and shows the login form.

Once I log in, it redirects me to a blank custom theme page, not the backend. The url is /en, not /backend.

After that, I can type in /backend again, and it will take me there, but it doesn't take me there on its own.

• admin

That's normal.

• When I use the Flatly theme, after typing in /backend, and being redirected to /en/auth/login, I log in, and it redirects me to /backend.

With a custom theme, after typing in /backend, and being redirected to /en/auth/login, I log in, and it redirects me to /en. I have to go back to the url bar and type in /backend again.

This is normal?

• admin

No, check your setup as the redirect is using redirect()->intended(). Seems like your issue is fixed then.

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.