Change Theme configs

• I plan to have multiple domain names hit a single code base/single database installation.

I am creating a module for "Sites", so that I can database a few settings per domain.

I would like to be able to set the Theme for each site in the new module table, instead of an all-encompassing Theme set in the setting_settings table.

How can I override the default Theme call, so that it pulls from the new module db table instead of the settings table?

• Nevermind, I got it.

I'm converting AsgardCms to a Multi-Site CMS.

I was able to change the theme based on the URL, a SiteScope, a few changes to the insert and update calls, etc.
    It now saves and pulls settings based on site_id.

Once I finish converting everything over, maybe I'll offer it up for others, if anyone is interested.

This way, you'll have a single-site version and a multi-site version.

Let me know if you are interested. It'll take me a bit to finish it, but I'm making headway.

• Global Moderator

Hi @qualitycoder,

This sounds great. Multitenancy have been surfacing from time to time, it would be awesome if you can share your changes or make an issue on GitHub to discuss or straight up a pull request.

Thanks.

• Heh,

I just realized that I had been working in the version 1 instance, and according to your GitHub, that hasn't been updated in a year.

I guess I'll have to fork the 2.0 version, make my changes, and go from there.

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.