Getting error on installing Asgardcms V2

• Hello,

I am using asgsrdcms for my project but whenever I install asgardcms v2 getting error like below. I have installed 2 times but same issue.

1. InvalidArgumentException in compiled.php line 14472: View [partials.notifications] not found.
    2. InvalidArgumentException in compiled.php line 14472: View [partials.notifications] not found.
    3. InvalidArgumentException in compiled.php line 14472: View [layouts.account] not found.

After resolved above error getting below error but it still not solve. Can you please help me ?

ErrorException in ThemeHtmlBuilder.php line 59:
    Call to a member function hasParent() on null (View: /home/vagrant/Code/finance.dev/resources/views/layouts/master.blade.php) (View: /home/vagrant/Code/finance.dev/resources/views/layouts/master.blade.php)

Thank you

• Global Moderator

@hardik-savani Are you using custom Frontend theme?

• Were you able to find a solution for this? I am having the same error when I try to access the backend.. and yes, I am using a custom frontend theme. Is there any way to fix this?

• Global Moderator

@SignOff hey.

First things I would suggest is to make sure that .env file has been created and has INSTALLED=true among other settings.
    If you don't you can make new from contents of .env.example.
    Also obviously make sure that all views in question are in their respective places.

Thanks.

• admin

If you're using a custom frontend themes it means you don't have those views & partials in your theme. Create those and you'll be ok.

• Hello,
    i've installed the latest version but getting same error
    thanks in advance

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.