stuck at asgardcms installation

• hi guys !
    i just want to install asgardcms so i just fellow the docs and ran the command php artisan asgard:install and the installer asks me about my database info but at the end it says please ensure your database credentials are valid, i'm sure it's valid!

E:\htdocs\asgardcms>php artisan asgard:install

Welcome!
    Starting the installation process...

Enter your database host [localhost]:

localhost

Enter your database name [homestead]:

asgardcms

Enter your database username [homestead]:

root

Enter your database password (leave <none> for no password) [secret]:

Please ensure your database credentials are valid.

Enter your database host [localhost]:

• E:\htdocs\asgardcms>php artisan asgard:install

• Global Moderator

@moeinrahimi

Hey, might be strange but your database has password?
    Because if you leave empty password field it will use secret as password.

If you actually have no password then you actually need to type <none> with greater and lesser signs.

• Or
    You can add new database username and password for your database and use that database username and database password during installation process. It will definitely work.

• Global Moderator

Marked as answered.
    Due to no response from OP on potential/actual solution proposal for over 1 month.

If OP or someone thinks this is not still solved, please respond with problem/concern.

• @rawbinn said in stuck at asgardcms installation:

Or
    You can add new database username and password for your database and use that database username and database password during installation process. It will definitely work.

It worked for me but I had to create a database named "your_db_name" too by using a mysql command previously!

• Global Moderator

I shall add that when you install any web solution platform (wordpress, asgard, drupal etc. etc.) it's 99% required to have existing database, user and password.

Looks like your connection to AsgardCms was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.