I finally figured it out.
The problem was that the route was pointing to a controller that didnt exist. A simple typo.
So this is what I did:
Created a new module using the scaffold tool named Installations
Created a new controller to /Modules/Installations/Http/Controllers/Api/InstallationsController.php
Created a new routes file to /Modules/Installations/Http/apiRoutes.php and added the file path to the getApiRoute() in the RouteServiceProvider.php
The route itself is nothing special:
$router->get('installations/test', ['as' => 'api.installations.test', 'uses' => 'InstallationController@test']);
OK thanks for the help. I now have all created manually, and also all the files in the folders migration, Entities, controller, provider, repositories, Resources configured. Is a lot of effort and it works when creating data. Unfortunately, I still have a problem with the delivery of the ID when editing and deleting. The forgets whenever I pass the value. If I've completely solved the problem. Then I add a purely tuturial.